Your real estate agent works for you
You want an agent that is experienced, knows the market and is easy to work with. Take the time to interview a few agents to get a feel for their professional style and experience.
Questions to ask your Real Estate Agent
- How many houses have you sold in the past year?
- How long have you been in the business?
- How do you plan to market my home?
- How well do you know this neighborhood?
- Can you provide references?
Most agents rely on referrals as their primary way to find clients. Ask around for someone that has had a good experience with his or her realtor.
Our experienced My Way agents are more than willing to provide you with references, sit down with you, and review a complete marketing plan for the sale of your home.